We are so excited to host a succulent building workshop with our friends at The Jones Assembly! This event will be approximately 2 hours long, from 6:30pm-8:30pm on Tuesday, June 26th. We will begin by filling our bellies with a family-style dinner served by The Jones. After dinner, you will then learn the basics of succulents and what they need from you in order to thrive all while building your own succulent arrangement to take home.
What you'll get......
- 1- 12" concrete planter
- a variety of 2.5" succulents and cactus
- potting medium and top dressing
- instructions and care card
- family-style meal including fried okra, deviled eggs, farmhouse salad, pizza, flour-less cake bites and ice cream
- 2 adult beverages, choice of Disco Nap, Cactus Punch or Frosé
Class will be limited to only 24 people. Class will be held on the patio so dress appropriately. Must be 21 and have proper identification for adult beverages.
Registration/Payment is due prior to the event. Due to the nature of this event, refunds or exchanges will not be made.