The last Third Friday of the season is here! And we couldn't be more excited for you to come and hang out with us. The parking lot will be filled up with so much local goodness.
Here's what to expect......
- Okay Yeah Co. will be rocking coffee + eats in the shop.
- Anthem Brewing Company will be slinging a selection of their local, craft beers for those 21 and up to enjoy.
- A tribe of merchants + makers will be "popped" up showcasing their goods. We've got clothing, jewelry, soaps, candles, hand lettering, stained glass, doggie treats and sooooooo much more!
- DJ Carte Blanche featuring Chitty + the Ro Bros will be spinning vinyl for our listening pleasure.
- And of course, we will have a DIY Succulent Bar so come ready to #DIRTYTHEMHANDS
For inquires, please contact Jen at email@example.com.
Note: While there are numerous businesses in the Film Row District who extend their welcome every third friday, we just wanted to fill you in on what we are doing here at the Plant Shoppe. We are very fortunate to be surrounded by such great neighbors/local businesses/sponsors who help in making events in the district a success. The happenings in our lot are in conjunction with "The Exchange" on Film Row, a monthly street festival.