I am super excited to be collaborating with Heather Hayes, owner of Everything Beautiful on our very first Momma + Me workshop!!! This class will be approximately 1.5 hours long, starting at 2:00pm and lasting until 3:30pm on Sunday, May 1st. We will play on the theme of the classic children's book, "Where the Wild Things Are." During the class, the mommas will learn how to make an air plant + fresh foliage head crown while the kiddos learn all about air plants as they build their very own aerium. The class will be taught in a casual setting through conversation and both Heather and myself will be there along the way to help you. All supplies will be provided!
Oh, and did I mention that we will have a photographer?! Yes, Deisy of Deisy Photography will be capturing some Momma + Me portraits at the end of the workshop.
So, here's what you'll get....
- (for the momma) a combination of air plants and lush foliage along with all the supplies necessary to make the head crown
- (for the kiddo) an air plant for the aerium along with the vessel and potting mediums
- step-by-step instructions by passionate florist + plant lover
- Momma + Me digital photo (emailed after the event)
- yummy, kid-friendly sips + snacks
We want to maintain an intimate learning experience so that everyone leaves feeling good about what they were taught. So, this class will be limited to only 20 students. Registration/Payment is due by April 24th. Due to the nature of this event, refunds or exchanges will not be made.
$85 includes Momma and 1 Kiddo. Additional Kiddo is $15 each.